WW update: I am 20 lbs lighter people... 20 lbs! Crazy! I have lost 20 lbs in fourteen weeks, which is just super fast. I think my body was just ready to get healthy after these last few years of craziness with my thyroid! More on this another time, but I suppose posting about food made me think it was a good time to update you on the whole weight loss thing.
Last week was a great food week. I really enjoyed almost everything we cooked (didn't really like the Hidden Valley pasta on Tuesday). It felt like a comfort food week, only it was all pretty weight watchers friendly (grown-up grilled cheeses, ranch burgers, homemade pizza)! This week I am finishing off my freezer meals from my big cooking day in December so I am definitely going to need to restock soon. I have been alot less stressed around dinner time this month than usual, which I am sure mr.pate appreciates! Haha! Hopefully the one a month cooking will become a regular habit for me. On to the plan:
- Monday: Chicken Fajita topped baked potatoes, corn and green beans
- Tuesday: Chicken Noodle Soup in the Crock Pot
- Wednesday: Dinner at Dustin's
- Thursday: One Dish Chicken Bake
- Friday: Reunion w/ Nat & Darks (we are totally cooking Pioneer Woman food!! so excited!)... Leftovers for Mr.Pate
- Saturday: Lunch with my girls at Kyoto's, dessert here and fasting for dinner due to point overload??Haha! I am not sure what will play out on this day, but whatever.
- Sunday: Soup and Grilled Cheeses
Check out Org.Junkie for meal ideas, it will help you get out of that rut! Happy eating peps.