one twelfth of the little things that make up a year. one twelfth of the things that make me happy. one twelfth of the silly, meaningless details that make up a day, which make up a week, which make up a month, which make up a year, which make up the years of my life.
these are a few of my favorite things from december... yes its january. but its my blog and i can be late if i want to.
- New fitness center in Preston: We finally opened the expansion and it is incredible! Every cardio machine has its own tv and makes working out bearable!
- Andrew Petterson "Behold the Lamb of God" cd: It literally uplifts my heart and focuses my mind on the big picture. God has a plan and has been working it out since the beginning of time.
- cable & internet: Love love love having cable and internet at the house...
- soy based candle from target (gingerbread cookies, hot coca and something else): It makes our office smell like cookies and Christmas, which makes me smile. One co-worker has gone home and eaten lots of cookies everyday because of it! Haha.
- jesse tree: Love this tradition, love the focus, love the look of it.