One Dish Chicken Bake
1 pkg Stovetop whole wheat stuffing mix
4 chicken breasts
1 can cream of mushroom soup, 98% fat free
1/3 cup sour cream (I use fat free)
1. Preheat oven to 375º.
2. Stir stuffing crumbs and 1 ½ C hot water, just until moistened and set aside.
3. Place chicken in a 2 qt baking dish that has been sprayed.
4. Mix soup and sour cream; pour over chicken and top with stuffing.
5. Bake for 35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Makes 4 servings.
1 roast (take your pick)
2 packet McCormick’s Savory Pot Roast seasoning
1 cup chopped carrots
2 baking potatoes cut up
1 cup diced celery
1. Mix seasoning according to directions and pour into crock-pot.
2. Add roast.
3. Chop all veggies and add to crock-pot.
4. Cook on low 8-10 hours.
3 garlic cloves, minced (i leave this out)
1 lb ground turkey breast
salt and pepper
8 lasagna noodles, each broken into 4 pieces
1 (26 oz) jar tomato sauce
1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella
3/4 cup ricotta
1. Warm oil in a 12” skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant.2. Add turkey, salt and pepper and cook until no pink left.
3. Scatter lasagna noodles over turkey.
4. Pour tomato sauce and 2 cups water on top of noodles, bring to a simmer.
5. Then reduce heat to low, cover and cook at a low boil until noodles are tender, about 20-22 minutes stirring occasionally.
6. Sprinkle 1 cup mozzarella onto the mixture and stir to combine.
7. Remove pan from heat and spoon heaping tablespoonfuls of ricotta on top of lasagna.
8. Sprinkle remaining mozzarella, cover and let stand for 4 to 5 minutes.
Head over to Org Junkie to see what everyone else is having!