This blog is my journal of sorts. I like to record random thoughts from my head, everyday happenings and things that are working for my family. There is no certain niche to the content here, just a smorgasbord of the things that happen in my life and the things that float around my head.
Weekly things you can expect to see:
- Weekly meal plans of what we will be cooking up around here
- Why I love this week, a post about things coming up in my week
Other topics often covered:
- Random thoughts on Jesus Christ, being a Christian and growing in my faith
- Pregnancy & Baby related things
- Tips and thoughts on Cloth Diapering
- Balancing working outside of the home and inside the home to make our home a refuge
- Home Decor changes in my house or ideas I like
- Books and Reading
- Health related posts, specifically Thyroid issues
- Money and budgeting
- Who knows?
Mr.Pate and I had our first child on July 18, 2011, Griffin, and our second child on October 30, 2014, Grady.
I hope you enjoy getting a "bird's eye view into my life". Feel free to contact me anytime with questions, ideas or concerns. Thanks for stopping by!