background

Friday, January 29, 2010

Name that Movie Friday!

Welcome to Name that Movie Friday! Don't know what this is? Read all about our weekly post on movie quote trivia!

This week I decided to give you several quotes from the same movie because I couldnt pick between them to help you out.

"What do you think it means if you don't like your friends?"
"It's completely normal."
"Men like their friends."
"We're not talking about men. Who's talking about men?"


"I look fat."
"Just your face."


"I could write a blog. I have thoughts."


"I'll probably need a deadline."
"Why?"
"Because otherwise it will be like everything else I do. Let's face it I never finish anything."
"Hey!"
"Well it's true. You know why I think it is? ADD."
"You have ADD?"
"Yes. It's why I'm so bad at housework."

Name that movie!


6 comments:

  1. sorry, no idea. sounds funny though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep, julie and julia. i remember the "I could write a blog, i have thoughts" quote. i loved that movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking Julie and Julia too...I remembered the blogging comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. julie & julia! i guessed it a few weeks ago but was wrong, and now didn't get it in time. boo!

    ReplyDelete