- having your desk organized and neat brings a tear to your eye
- perusing through the office supply catalog (affectionately known as the big green book around here) is comparable to perusing through a diamond catalog
- you affectionately name things like office supply catalogs
- a stapler is no longer just a stapler, but instead you are aware that there are many different types and models of staplers. choosing one takes thought and consideration about your stapling needs, desk decor, etc.
- become quite territorial over said stapler and many other desk accessories or office tools, getting flat out annoyed when they disappear over and over again (where can a fire engine red stapler hide really?)
- lose all logical spending habits when ordering office supplies with your work's money. why wouldn't you spend fifteen dollars on a particular kind of post-its? doesn't everyone do this?
- forget that there is this thing called "the light of day" until you step out of your hole at 4:30 and realize you have practically missed it for the day
Saturday, January 9, 2010
when you work in an office...
when you work in an office all day: