This Fall I am doing it a little differently. I have a list of 12 books I would like to read overall, and my goal is to read 6 of them by the end of the challenge.
- Big Truths for Young Hearts by Bruce Ware
- Radical by David Platt
- The Screwtape Letters by CS Lewis
- The DNA of Relationships by Gary Smalley
- Women Leaving the Workplace by Larry Burkett (I am not leaving the workplace- just looks like an interesting book and has lots of stewardship tips within it)
- Stuff Christians Like by Jonathan Acuff
- Engaging Parents as Allies by Wayne Rice
- Irresistible Revolution by Shane Claiborne
- The One Minute Organizer by Donna Smallin
- Mudhouse Sabbath by Lauren Winner
- Getting Things Done by David Allen
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey (I have read half and never finished!)
What will you be reading this fall??
**If you want to join in and have a blog, go to Callapidder Days and link to your post. If you dont have a blog, leave your list in the comments and I will check in with you to see how you are doing. Dont we all need a little encouragement to get our eyes off the tv and into a book??