background

Saturday, January 30, 2010

And the winner is...

And the winner of Name that Movie Friday is....

Amanda (But I am not sure Amanda who because your profile is blocked- tell me who you are!)

The movie was Julie & Julia! Thanks to my mom, I got this movie for Christmas and play it all the stinkin time. I love it. After seeing this movie this summer (mr.pate and I actually went to the theater, in fact it was the last movie we saw), I became pretty obsessed with Julia Child. I read My Life in France & Julie & Julia, which are the books the movie is based on. And I just couldn't wait to see the movie again when it came out on DVD. I could have written 50 quotes from this movie of thins I think are funny, but I stuck with just a few. I love the fat quote- the friend is so honest and I think its funny.

Anyhow, several of you got it right so a shout out to: SECPumpkin, Cheye, Annie, and Sarahe too! Check out their blogs for some fun reading too.


No comments:

Post a Comment