background

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Why I Love This Week!

  • Big Bang Theory is back on this Monday! So excited to see my dorks again. You should really check the show out, it is so funny.
  • Mr.Pate's Bday is Tuesday, along with his twin brother (duh), little brother, and his dad. Yep, they all have the same birthday. Crazy. So this weekend we are going to Louisville to "celebrate good times come on"!
  • Tuesday night is the Starbucks Christmas party (yes, they are aware Christmas was like three weeks ago... ) at Mariah's! It will be fun to see all of these peps in something other than black and green and smelling like milk. Hehe!
  • The Biggest Loser is new on Tuesday. I cried though the whole show last week. And the Winkler's are coming to watch with us! Yay for DVR.
  • I have a new haircut and highlights, so I am excited to play with it! I haven't colored my hair in like five years, so it feels so exciting to look kinda different and not so blah!
Looking forward to anything this week?



1 comment:

  1. sounds like a great week! I haven't been able to get into Big Bang, but i LOVE How I Met Your Mother and can't wait for it's 100th episode!! I'm excited about getting more accomplished in my house!

    ReplyDelete