background

Monday, January 11, 2010

Menu Plan Monday 1/11-1/17


So some of you may remember that I recently tried my hand at freezer cooking/once a month cooking. Last week I used two of those meals, and they were great! We had a crock pot chicken meal and tacos, and I really think both of them saved me valuable time. Tacos are not a time consuming meal to make, but only having to take two minutes to heat the meat up is even faster! This week we have some random events, so I will barely be in the kitchen at all. Here is the plan:

Monday: Brown Sugar, Soy & Worcestershire Pork Chops, mashed potatoes and green beans

Tuesday: Starbucks Party

Wednesday: Dinner at Dustin's

Thursday: Homemade Pizza

Friday: Eating Out on our way out of town

Saturday: Bday Party!

Sunday: Leftovers

What are you eating this week?? Anything new? Tried and true favorite?

Head over to Meal Plan Monday for more plans and ideas.

1 comment:

  1. emily i have been trying to do that too! the meal plan part is easy for me, but getting produce to last that long and not running out of milk is another story!

    and it hasnt failed yet- i always forget one thing!! ugh! i despise grocery shopping.

    ReplyDelete