background

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Menu Plan Monday 2/22-2/28

Hello BlogWorld! Sorry I have been so unfaithful in posting (ok well unfaithful for my norm I suppose, prob only Nat missed me! haha), but my new toy has been quite distracting. And I sleep alot last week. And if I don't post on the weekend it just doesn't happen. And I think thats enough reasons.

Anyhow, we did eat food last week- don't worry. Ha! As if you thought we Pate's would skip eating, we definitely don't roll that way. One meal that stood out last week was Cheesy Chicken Casserole. It was yummy and easy! Go try it soon.

On to this week:

Breakfast Options: Oatmeal, Frosted Shredded Wheat, Waffles, Fiber One bars

Lunch Options: PB & J, Baked Potato & Sour Cream, Tuna, Leftovers

Dinner:
  • Monday: My parents will be feeding us! (We are going to G-town to do our taxes finally)
  • Tuesday: Brown Gravy Pork Chops, mashed potatoes, green beans
  • Wednesday: Dinner at Dustin's
  • Thursday: Chicken, potatoes & green bean bake (minus the lemon and subsit. seasoned salt)
  • Friday: Skillet Lasagna
  • Saturday: Throwing a Wedding shower
  • Sunday: Mexican after church and leftovers
Anybody eating anything yummy this week? Please share!

**Head over to Org. Junkie for more ideas.

1 comment:

  1. Ooohh...that skillet lasagna looks amazing! I'm going to have to try that for sure :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete