background

Saturday, February 20, 2010

And the winner is...

I owe you two winners to Name that Movie Friday, my bad. I have been MIA in blogworld this week, thats another post. Although Duke has let me know that it doesnt really matter who wins and it is not a desirable victory because you do not win an actual prize. What do you guys think I am made out of, gold??? Thanks for the encouragement Duke... thanks! Haha! On to the prize-less victories!

The winner of Name that Movie Friday 2 weeks ago is....

Jamie!

It was in fact The Notebook. Great movie. Great book. I figured I owed you guys a more well known movie.

The Winner of Name that Movie Friday this week is...

Melanie!

It was The Wedding Planner, such a fav. I think I can quote this whole movie.

And now to address a critical issue:

It has come to my attention that it is hard for some of you to ever win, you know because it posts too late or too early for your work schedule. I know, this is just killing you. This week I actually scheduled it to post at 4:30 in the morning per Mel's request! Ha! So from now on to keep it fair, Name that Movie Friday posts will not post until the latter evening. Be forewarned.

No comments:

Post a Comment