I typically would not do a post like this, but since it's my friend Sarah, I felt I needed to oblige. Have any of you ever been around BlogWorld and seen "Blog Awards"? I see them all the time. Basically, one blogger gives an award to several bloggers and then they are supposed to pass it on and one etc. So my friend Sarah gave me this one, so I figure it would be for your enjoyment.
So here are the rules when receiving and passing on this award (and where the "liar" part comes in)
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
4. Tell us up to six outrageous lies about yourself and at least one outrageous truth.
5. Allow your readers to guess which one or more is true.
6. Nominate seven "Creative Writers" who might have fun coming up with outrageous lies.
7. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
8. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
6 Lies and 1 Truth:
1. I only have half of a thyroid.
2. I got in a fist fight on the bus when I was in Kindergarten.
3. I love to watch college football.
4. I graduated college with Honors.
5. I have been to 5 foreign countries.
6. I have never gotten a ticket and have a perfect driving record.
Can you guess which one is the truth???
Now, on to the next bloggers who need to do this:
- Life with Kristen. My dear friend from High School on, and my college roommate all 4 years. She just started her blog last week, so this will be a good post idea for her! PS. Her blog is going to have all of her crazy adventures traveling on it, so any of you who like to read about funny foreign country experiences need to check her out.
- Chapters of Life. Another dear friend from High School on, and she needs a distraction from winter right now! Ha!
- Yancey Clan. Dear friend from college who is a new momma, coach, and teacher.
- Notes by Nat. One of my original dgroup members who is still a close friend. You better do this girl!
- My Business is Making People Happy. Also an original dgroup member turned bff. She needs some reasons to write on her neglected blog... and she is creative so she'll be great at this.
- To Build This House. Dear friend from college who actually got a degree in writing (journalism maybe?), so this should be right up her alley.
- Eli and Annie. My daughter and friend (it's a BCM thing) who was a crazy english major! Write away girl.
Now... guess which of mine is the truth! How well do you know me??