background

Monday, February 8, 2010

Why I love this Week!

  • I am starting the week with a super clean and organized house, that always makes me feel refreshed!
  • It's the first full week of the 5 o'clock club for me and really I am starting to look forward to it everyday!
  • It is looking like its going to be another girls week for me- On Thursday I am hanging out with Mya after what has seemed like an eternity, and on Saturday my girls are coming to bg (our last reunion got cancelled due to the snow)!! Yay!
  • We totally ordered a DSLR camera and there is a slight possibility that we may get it this week... slight possibility!! I am so so excited! I have wanted one of these for what feels like forever. More on this purchase later. We rolled tons of change on Saturday to put towards this purchase, yep we rolled change. Thats how we roll around here...
  • Just life, I am just excited for the normal schedule of life: youth, work, time with the hubby, fav shows, dgroup, etc.
Anything great happening this week in your next of the woods??

1 comment:

  1. yay for reunions! woohoo! hope you have a blast! and the new camera sounds great...i've been lusting after one of these for a while.
    i'm starting my week on a bad (sick) note so hopefully things will get better. :(

    ReplyDelete