(Check out other ideas at Orgjunkie)
Mr.Pate has been working several nights lately, which is always harder on me period, but especially with dinner. I start with the best of intentions to get dinner cooked and delivered to him, but I find it is so easy to just make excuses on these nights for that to not happen. Anyhow, I only ended up cooking a few things last week because of it, so here's to try number 2 on some of these meals!
- Monday: Chicken, Potatoes & green been bake
- Tuesday: we are helping a friend cater, so hopefully she'll feed us!
- Wednesday: dustin's
- Thursday: broccoli chicken potato parmesan skillet
- Friday: Out, date night
- Saturday: Tacos
- Sunday: Dinner for 8 (church thing), taking a side dish
Broccoli Chicken Potato Parmesan
2 tbsp oil
1 lb small red potatoes, sliced ¼ inch think
1 or 2 cans cooked chicken (or like 2 or 3 cooked chicken breasts cubed)
2 cups broccoli
1 can (10 ¾ oz) Campbell’s Broccoli Cheese Soup, 98% Fat Free
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Heat oil in medium skillet over medium heat, add potatoes. Cover and cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Stir in chicken and broccoli.
3. Add soup, milk, and garlic powder. Sprinkle with cheese. Heat to a boil. Cover and cook over low heat 5 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Serves 4.
What are you having this week??