background

Sunday, February 28, 2010

5 O'Clock Club Wrap Up

Today is February 28th... which is the last day of February... which means its the last day of the 5 O'Clock challenge. Wow, that went quick! I am so glad I did this (special thanks to Cheye for letting me know about it), and overall it has been a blessing!

How did I do this last week? Not so hot. I struggled to get up everyday. I still had time with the Lord everyday but one, however I had to make other sacrifices in the morning to get there (so I wasnt the most put together person, our lunches were rather thrown together, and I missed my workout a few times). I really want to keep this habit going, so some of us have joined The J Club to challenge each other to keep it up! If you are struggling with consistent time with the Lord and want someone to come alongside and spur you on, come on over and join us!

So long 5 O'Clock club, you were great while you lasted!

How did the rest of you do this week?






No comments:

Post a Comment