[Reminder to post questions for our upcoming q&a here! Thanks to all who have participated so far!]
Things I will miss about being unemployed:
- Having the time to sit and read books, blogs, or whatever else I want in the morning times.
- Seeing my hubby alot!
- Hanging out in Starbucks in the morning times. There is just something about having a white mocha, my bible, and the sound of milk steaming that warms my soul in the morning time.
- Having such a clean clean house.
- Being able to dwell as long as I want in my quiet times.
- Spending lots of time with my dog. He is such a cute cuddlier!
- Being able to go and see my family during the day.
- Getting to grocery shop during the weekday mornings, when no one else is there!
- Perusing the internet for new recipes or books or home decor ideas.
- Having accountability to help me fight off my materialistic nature ("no sabrina, you cant buy that because you are unemployed"... works better than "you just dont need that sabrina")
- My house- for better or for worse I love this place. it gives me a sense of peace and familiarity.
- Staying in my pj's until 2 in the afternoon.
- Being able to watch HGTV on Hulu randomly!
- My home and husband being my only responsibilities.
- Being forced to solely depend on the Lord to meet our needs. That is one really cool part of being unemployed, you are forced to depend. I hope I will remember to daily depend on the Lord, even with a job.
- There are probably plenty more, but this is what I can think about right now...
It really has been a pretty cool time in my life. I mean, a weird and rough time, but a pretty cool time too!