- Breakfasts: Broc-Cheddar Mini-Frittatas, Cereal, Fruit
- Lunches: Sandwiches, veggies and fruit (ps. we love the sandwich thins I mentioned last week), leftovers one day
4 chicken breasts
1 pkg reduced sodium taco seasoning mix
2 cup salsa
2 tablespoons cornstarch
¼ cup fat free sour cream
1. Spray the crock pot with cooking spray. Add the chicken and sprinkle with taco seasoning.
2. Top with salsa. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
3. When ready to serve, remove the chicken from the pot.
4. Place the cornstarch in a small amount of water and stir well.
5. Stir the cornstarch mixture into salsa sauce. Stir in ¼ cup of sour cream then add chicken back in.
** I serve over shredded lettuce like taco salad, with tomatoes and shredded cheese etc.