background

Thursday, October 22, 2009

a funny story for you

So I am currently reading "Instructing a Child's Heart" by the Tripp's. Yesterday I read this story and just laughed out loud while I was working out (yep, I am multi-tasking! reading while I do cardio machine... check). Hope you laugh too!

This little girl's mother got very sick, and ended up in the hospital. The little girl was distraught and didnt know what to do. So she went home and colored her mother a picture. It was a picture of her mother as a zebra. When she handed to her mom, the mom said "Oh thank you dear, I love it! But why does mommy look like a zebra?" The little girl responded, "Because in Sunday School they taught us that 'By His stripes we are healed'!"

Let's all rejoice we are zebras today! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment