background

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Teepee

A Pee-pee Teepee that is! Every since I saw one of these on a tv show, I knew if I had a son I wanted one. Well we just ordered this set from amazon and got them in this week:



Perfect for Mr. Pate's son right? Ha! I know it's a totally frivalous baby item and we could totally exist without it, but I think it's cute and worth trying to not get peed on!

We expected it to be made out of plastic or rubber, but it is actually Terry cloth inside and cotton on the outside. Which that totally makes sense, but wasn't what I expected. We got a pack of 5 for under $10 so it's not that frivalous I suppose. Here are some close ups:







Anyone ever used one of these?

- Mrs.Pate via my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. We got some as a gift at a baby shower. I had them sitting in a basket right next to the changing table....and never used them. Wish I'd known - you could have had ours! Maybe you will actually use yours :)

    ReplyDelete