background

Saturday, June 11, 2011

36 Week OB Appointment

Yesterday I headed to the Dr for my weekly appt. The weeklys come fast! Ha! Anyhow, I realized I didn't share about my 35 week appt either so here is the summary:

At my 35 week appt we met with Dr.Stice since Dr. Gass may not be there for the delivery (he will be out July 5-10 and my due date is the 2nd). Stice was very nice and agreed to everything on my birth plan. We don't like him as much as Dr.Gass, but we feel comfortable if he is who has to deliever Griffin. Other than that this visit didn't have much else going on. My BP is still low, heartbeat is still 140 and measuring right on time. weekly appts are very quick. Oh and I do not have Group B strep! Yay!

At my 36 week appt I wet alone. This is the first appt Mr.Pate missed. Anyhow my BP was 110/60, Griffins heartbeat was 141 and I am measuring on time. He went ahead and did another exam since it had been 2 weeks and I am dilated 2 cm and 50% effaced. I won't do another exam until I am due unless something strange is going down. Everything looks good and we are just truck-strike that- waddling right along! Ha!

- Mrs.Pate via my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment