background

Saturday, June 18, 2011

37 week OB Appointment

Back to the doctor we went yesterday. These weeklys come up so fast! I am over peeing in a cup every week and waiting forever for a ten minute appointment!

Anyhow, everything looks great. My blood pressure is 92/60, so Dr.Gass is very happy with it still being so low. Griffins heartbeat is 141 still. I am measuring on time. And that's the extint of the update really. The appointments are pretty fast now bc he just saw me and there aren't many questions. Just a waiting game really. I didn't get checked this week but will next week since I will be a week from my due date.

Now it's just a waiting game. I am still hoping he waits till his due date. I want his little brain and lungs to develop as much as they can in there instead of out here where it is harder.

Mr. Pate thinks he will be born sometime the last week of June (which happens to be when we have VBS at church). What do you think??


- Mrs.Pate via my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment