background

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Happy Saturday morning!

It has been a very long week in the Pate household and I am very glad to welcome Saturday!

- Mr. Pate was actually gone all week to Youth Camp, leaving me here with just Joey and Zoey all week. I didn't think it would be wise to publicize this info incase any weirdos are reading this blog.
- I am pretty terrified of the dark, being home alone, and sleeping alone. I have only successfully stayed home without him one other time.
- Considering that, I did pretty well! I made it all five nights without having to go stay somewhere and I even slept a little.
- He got back yesterday and both of us slept from 5ish in the afternoon till 8 this morning! I woke up a bunch of course, but man it felt WONDERFUL! He is still going strong : )
- I am officially 37 weeks today. Wow.
- I am heading down to Gallatin all day to celebrate my youngest niece's bday. We will be cruising around in a limo dressed to impress and getting all girly- nails, hair and decorating cupcakes I do believe. Happy 7th Bday Livvi!!
- This week is going to be busy! We have 2 softball games, I have my thyroid dr appt, a breastfeeding class, and church.



- Mrs.Pate via my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment