background

Monday, December 28, 2009

Menu Plan Monday 12/28-1/3


Yay for hopefully being back in a routine! Yay for being in control of what we eat this week! Yay for having the week off so I can remind myself how to grocery shop and cook and eat healthy!

The Holidays, having Charlie for awhile, and Thanksgiving. Those are the things that filled up the last four or five weeks and threw my plan-loving-heart all outta whack. But I think things are slowing down... or at least slowing down to normal, which of course isnt slow!

I am going to be attempting my first "Freezer cooking/baking day/batch cooking/whatever you want to call it" this week. I think Tuesday and Wednesday are going to be the days. Here's for trying! My goal is to have several meals and lots of waffles in the freezer before I go back to work on Monday.

Here's what Ill be trying to make this week:

Monday: Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings (I have been writing this on the plan and not following through for three weeks now)

Tuesday: Chicken Stir-Fry

Wednesday: Dinner at Dustin's

Thursday: Eat out with my Niece's who are coming to stay!

Friday: Spaghetti

Saturday: Salmon Cakes w/ green beans

Sunday: Leftovers

More on the freezer cooking plan later...

No comments:

Post a Comment