- The Pate's (me and the pate twins) are going shopping for our angel tree family on Monday night! Yay! This is the first time we have adopted in the same family and shopped together, so I think it will be fun. Either fun, or one of us wont make it out alive... haha!
- After holding out for 3 years and 10 months, Mr.Pate and I are finally getting cable and internet at our house! (Although we kinda have internet already, some nice neighbor shares a weak signal with us in certain parts of the house.) I am still so hesitant to fork over the money when I know we can live without, but I think my back is almost permanently twisted from the strange angle I sit in each night to pick up an internet signal. It is being installed on Monday! HGTV and ESPN here we come!
- Along with that, we bought a new TV on Thanksgiving day as our Christmas present to one another for the last four years (we have just never done presents for each other, we are weird). It is a flat screen and takes up so much less space! (However, the other t has found a temporary home in my bedroom and takes up all the space!) So I am looking forward to new decorating opportunities with this new arrangement! Pics coming I am sure.
- The Biggest Loser Finale is this Tuesday! I am both very excited and sad b/c then it goes off for awhile! I am rooting for Danny.
- Thursday night we are heading to Starbucks' gathering to watch Home Alone! Love those Christmas movies (we watched Christmas Vacation today, so funny!).
- This weekend I am going to Indianapolis for a girls weekend with my sister and oldest niece! Road Trip! Jilli has a cheerleading competition, so I will be reliving the "glory days" and probably going out of my mind! Haha. But I am so excited for the quality time with them.
- I am going to seriously get on some present wrapping, which I love to do!
What are you looking forward to this week?
** "Why I love this week" is a post I stole from Heather, check her out here!