For this week's Crockpot Wednesday at Dining w/ Debbie, I am sharing one of my favorite crock pot recipes- Chicken and Dumplings! It is super easy and taste great.
4 or 5 Chicken Breasts
2 cans Cream of Chicken 98% Fat Free
1 cup water
1 cup celery
1 cup carrots
pinch of nutmeg
1 or 2 containers refrigerated biscuits
1. Place the chicken in the crockpot.
2. Pour celery and carrots over chicken.
3. Combine the soup, water and nutmeg. Pour over chicken and veggies.
4. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
5. 30 minutes before done, cut biscuits into quarters and put into crock pot. Stir a few times during the 30 minutes.
6. Serve over mashed potatoes, rice or noodles. Yummy!
Its Mr.Pate's favorite.