27: Things I Would Do If I Had Time
I feel like there are constantly things going through my head that I would love to be doing, if only I had the time! So here are just a few of those things, in no particular order.
- Visit our families a bunch!
- Watch a Christmas movie everyday until Dec 26th.
- Cook really cool, gourmet meals.
- Scour "Simple Mom's" blog archives, I love pretty much anything she writes.
- Scour "Young House Love"'s archives.
- Upload all of my pictures to Picasa.
- Tag all of my pictures in Picasa.
- Use the "Faces" feature in iPhoto for all of my photos.
- Find every letter of the Alphabet in nature/architecture and take pictures of them.
- Read all of the Narnia books again.
- Read all of the Babysitters Club books again (oh sweet childhood).
- Watch Troop Beverly Hills, License to Drive, Teen Witch, A Chorus Line and Can't Buy me love in a movie marathon with my sister, while eating cookie dough.
- Research remodeling my bathroom.
- Clean my van.
- Finally make the collage in the shape of 2009 with all the youth pictures I printed off.
- Watch all this season's "One Tree Hill" episodes on Youtube.
- Take the stickers off of our french doors.
- Roast s'mores in my backyard.
- Sit at Barnes and Noble with a peppermint mocha, a great book and my journal.
- Have a sleepover with mel, amanda and duke. Maybe play with the bump it again? haha!
- Go stay at a bed and breakfast.
- Go see the lights at Opryland Hotel and stroll through Opry Mills.
- Go see the Nutcracker.
- Have a Christmas potluck at my house with Christmas music blaring!
- Paint the doors in my house.
- Use my fireplace!
I could probably think of a million more things too, but enough about me- what are the things you would do if you had time?