It's been forever, but I figured its time to start doing these posts again! We are all about the grill in the warm months, so we usually grill at least once or twice a week.
- Monday: Brown Sugar, Soy & Worcestershire Pork Chops, Veggies on the Grill
- Tuesday: Skillet Lasagna
- Wednesday: Dinner at Church
- Thursday: Cheesy Artichoke Chicken w/ Pasta in the Crock Pot (This is a new one we are trying)
- Friday: Brats (For the boys) and Salmon (for me) on the grill, Salad and Mac n cheese
- Saturday & Sunday: I have Baby Showers! Mr.Pate will have to eat leftovers and fend for himself!
Our new favorite thing to cook and eat?? Veggies on the grill! Soooo good and healthy too! We just chop up whatever veggies we like (usually tomatoes, zucchini, and mushrooms around here) and sprinkle some season salt and creole seasoning on them. Then you either put them on a skewer or in a grill basket and get to grilling. So easy and so yummy!
What is your favorite thing to make in the summer??