background

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Cloth wipes- suggestions please!

So the last of our cloth diaper stash should come in on Tuesday. That will give us 24 pocket diapers, 12 prefolds, and 4 covers I do believe. I have ordered a pail liner (we decided to go with a diaper pail in the nursery) this weekend, and we have 2 wetbags. We are ready...

Except for the whole cloth wipes thing. I want to just go ahead and use cloth wipes, bc it makes sense since we will already be doing the laundry etc. But there are several ways to go about this and I am just not sure what to do. So please give suggestions!

1. Should we buy cloth wipes from a website, washclothes from the store, or attempt to make our own (I do not sew AT ALL)?

2. Should we premoisten them or use the spray bottle route?

3. How should we store them?

4. How many do we need?

Help!


- Mrs.Pate via my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment