Between going down to Hendersonville for our Birth Class every week and events on the weekend, we do not have a ton of time to eat at home right now. But something is better than nothing, so here is my very short plan for this week:
- Monday: Out to eat before Bradley Class
- Tuesday: Brown Gravy Pork chops, Mashed Potatoes and Green beans
- Wednesday: Dustin's for dinner
- Thursday: Chicken, Broccoli, Potato Parmesan
- Friday: Leftovers for Mr. Pate, I am going to a consignment sale with my sister
- Saturday: Youth Ice Skating Trip, Dinner Out
- Sunday: Youth Small Group, eat there
Broccoli Chicken Potato Parmesan
2 tbsp oil
1 lb small red potatoes, sliced ¼ inch think
Cooked & cubed Chicken (2-4 breasts)
2 cups broccoli
1 can (10 ¾ oz) Campbell’s Broccoli Cheese Soup, 98% Fat Free
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Heat oil in medium skillet over medium heat, add potatoes. Cover and cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Stir in chicken and broccoli.
3. Add soup, milk, and garlic powder. Sprinkle with cheese. Heat to a boil. Cover and cook over low heat 5 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Serves 4.
I cannot believe I have never posted this recipe before. Its a Campbell's recipe that we love. Super easy and tasty.
What are you having this week??