- How far along: 23 Weeks
- Total Weight Gained: 13 lbs, first week that I haven't gained... kinda odd (started 107, currently 120)
- Maternity Clothes: Mixture of maternity and regular.
- Sleep: Crazy Pregnancy dreams are definitely here.
- Best Moment of the Week(s): Listening to his heartbeat and going through little clothes that will be his so soon!
- Movement: Yep. Still not feeling it consistently all day, but when I am very still in the morning or at night I feel little flips or kicks.
- Food Cravings: Mac n Cheese again this week & nutella (but I havent let myself go get any)
- Food Aversions: None this week.
- Morning Sickness: Still none so I hope I am past that.
- Symptoms: Shortness of Breath, Have to pee constantly, crazy dreams, very tight stomach (I can feel it stretching), lower back pain is creeping in...
- What I miss: Energy!
- What I'm looking forward to: Fixing up the nursery, registering, and Mr.Pate being able to feel the kicks!
- Other news: This week I began making to-do lists for the next four months. There is so much to do! I also went through a big bag of clothes somebody gave me and began organizing. I cleaned out one closet and am already making mental notes of other areas in this house that have to be cleaned soon. Nesting I guess?? We listened to the heartbeat twice this week, and I just love the sound of it! It sounds like a galloping horse, seriously. One of my sunday school girls told me that the sweater I was wearing didnt fit me because I was pregnant... I thought it looked ok but apparently not? haha! I love knowing the gender now and getting to use Griffin's name. It makes me smile each time I say it.
- Gender & Name: It's a Boy! Griffin Alan Pate
According to Babycenter.com : Turn on the radio and sway to the music. With her sense of movement well developed by now, your baby can feel you dance. And now that she's more than 11 inches long and weighs just over a pound (about as much as a large mango), you may be able to see her squirm underneath your clothes. Blood vessels in her lungs are developing to prepare for breathing, and the sounds that your baby's increasingly keen ears pick up are preparing her for entry into the outside world. Loud noises that become familiar now — such as your dog barking or the roar of the vacuum cleaner — probably won't faze her when she hears them outside the womb.
Wow, 23 weeks. It feels like yesterday I was only a few weeks pregnant and wondering when the bump would finally start to show! This pregnancy is flying by.