background

Monday, March 28, 2011

Manic Monday

Good Monday afternoon! Anyone else already ready to go to bed besides me? Ha! Life has been busy busy and it is definitly catching up with me. Random updates from the Pate household:

- I am thinking we will go with summer sun in the nursery. Now if I can just carve out time for Mr.Pate to paint, or maybe convince my dad (who loves to paint and is super fast) to come up and do it...
- I still have three or four Bradley posts to write to get caught up. I am hoping to do that soon bc it's really good review for me.
- Our birth class is moved to Tuesday this week.
- Our grocery envelope is all out of money this week, so we are just making do with what we got. Lots of randomness this week. We need to get more hardcore about our budget!
- Speaking of budget, I am so sick of rising gas prices and all that goes with them! We need to update out budget majorly... How depressing.
- I have a busy week coming up: a cloth diaper info meeting in bg I am going to tonight, Bradley class tomorrow, wenesday is church and we are starting a Wednesday night meal this week, Thursday is a much needed date night (going to register at target), Friday night and sat morning I am teaching at a girls youth conference (yay I haven't done this in a while!), and Sunday I have a reunion planning meeting and a potluck at church. Goodness!!

What are you up to this week?

- Mrs.Pate via my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment