2. Some of those things aren't even baby related. I know, shocking.
3. Today I woke up worried and have battled it all day. Do you do this about issues? Even when you have no signs of something wrong, you just start thinking the worst and can't shake it. That's me today. I can't remember feeling the baby kick or move since Monday. I am not very good at noticing it and I don't think it's as strong as others who have shared with me, but I decided to worry anyhow. I have a large growing mid-section and no others signs anything is wrong. I need to just trust the Lords plans whatever they are, an choose to not dwell on thongs I am not in control of. Pray that for me today please.
4. It's supposedly a fabulous day outside here in BG. I work in a windowless room so I have no idea. But seeing it put others in a food mood puts me in a good mood.
5. My new diapers I ordered came in! These are my first new cloth diapers. Yay! They are a not very known brand called Kawaii and are super cheap for pocket diapers ($8). My friend Amanda is currently cloth diaperin her girls and she said so far these are great! Just FYI.
6. I want people to start buying tickets to our high school reunion. Then we could know how many to plan for and how much extra money we have to work with for little cool things, such as a memory book of the occassion.
7. I love my youth group. Genuinely I feel blessed to get to invest in them. I am praying the Lord shows me how to continue to keep doing that with a little one.
8. Our dog is soooo spoiled. I really hope we are still able to love on him and give him attention when Griffin gets here. He is just so wonderful!
9. I have already gotten in trouble for calling Griffin "Griff". Have I told you about Mr.Pate's pet peeve with naming the kid one thing but planning to call it another? Well he hates it. So I have been banned from shortening it.Oops....
10. I am sure there are a million typos in here. I love blogging from my phone bc you can do it while you do most things (like workout). But the typing sucks. And I hate that there is no arrows to help you go back to a certain spot. Relying on the touch screen is not the best. Beggars can't be choosers right??
- Mrs.Pate via my iPhone