background

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Why I Love This Week!



  • For the first time in weeks, I actually have several blog posts already written and scheduled for you lovely people! Get excited to hear from little ol me! Haha.
  • Monday is my dear Jilli's bday! Jilli is my oldest niece and will be 11 years old!!! I can not believe it. She is just a fabulous little lady- super talented, very smart and sweet as a button. But she is growing up and I am totally not ready for that!!! 
  • Saturday we are going to Gallatin ALL DAY! We are going to see my nieces play soccer (and I get to practice with my camera), and then it's Jilli's birthday party. Woo Hoo! I love my family. 
  • My shows... Big Bang was super funny last week, except that I think they are breaking Penny and Leonard up. Not cool. And Biggest Loser is getting so good!! 
What are you looking forward too this week??


No comments:

Post a Comment