background

Friday, April 16, 2010

Name That Movie Friday!

 Welcome to "Name that Movie Friday"!

I have so many movies I could watch over and over again (or have watched over and over again)! So I have decided Fridays around Patelife will be a day for me to quiz you on lines from some of my fav movies. Are you up for the challenge?? Of course you will win nothing but my praise and excitement that you know lines from great movies (in my humble opinion), because i am not one of those super popular bloggers who get prizes given to them. Sorry for your luck!

"I might kiss you."
"I might be bad at it."
"That's not possible."

---------------------------------------------------------
"You’re acting like a crazy person, what's going on?"
"Right now, you're straddling the state line."
"OK... "
"You're in two places at once." 

 --------------------------------------------------------
"You have to promise you won't fall in love with me."
"That's not a problem."  


Name that Movie!




5 comments: