Well, I have been struggling with lunches lately. I hate lunch. I hate eating cold lunch, but I don't really want something as heavy as dinner leftovers either. Its a hard meal. Anyhow, if I don't make our lunches the night before I just throw something in a bag and end up hungry all day! So this week I have already made all of our sandwiches and prepped the fruit and veggies, so hopefully we will have filling lunches and no stress!
- Monday: Chicken Teriyaki
- Tuesday: Steak & Salmon on the grill, couscous, and broccoli
- Wednesday: Dinner at Dustin's
- Thursday: Chicken & Noodles in the crock pot (and making extra for the freezer)
- Friday: Date Night!
- Saturday: Ranch Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, and Green Beans
Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts or tenders
Bread Crumbs w/ some Grated Parmesan Cheese mixed in
* Take chicken tenders or breasts and dip in ranch dressing, then coat in bread crumbs. Bake at 425 for 30 minutes. Yummy!
Do any of you have good lunch ideas?? What do you eat for lunch? I need your help!