background

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wednesday thoughts

::: We won the softball game (first tournament game) last night. Not sure we really deserved it and we almost lost, but they pulled it out.

::: I got an new iPhone yesterday! When I say new, I mean a new older model. No iPhone 4 for me- I wish! Ha! Mine had finally quit holding a charge and it was uber annoying.

::: I have my doctors appointment with Dr.Gass today. I'll keep you posted.

::: Mr.Pate cooked dinner last night while I was at a meeting. Ranch burgers, oven fries and fresh watermelon! So yummy. He takes such good care of me.

::: I am actually sleeping pretty well these days, which is nice. I wake up every hour or hour and half, but I can go back to sleep quickly so that's super nice!

Well that's all I got... Happy Wednesday!

- Mrs.Pate via my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment