background

Thursday, July 7, 2011

How I am Feeling

I get asked this numerous times an hour now. So here is the update:

- For the first time in this pregnancy I am definitely uncomfortable. It's a blessing that I have felt so well until now and I can't complain.
- He must of dropped some, because I now have to pee every ten minutes. And walking around is a weird feeling, the bottom of my bump is heavy.
- I can barely breathe. This is very tied into the chest pain I am experiencing.
- I am walking so slowly! Ha!
- There is no comfortable way to sleep. I can't really lay down, so I am mostly sleeping sitting straight up on the couch.
- Getting going in the morning is the worst. Every part of my body hurts. But once I have moved around for awhile I feel much better.

So overall I am uncomfortable. The Lord is letting me understand why so many women are begging for the baby to come out early. I get it. This is not super fun. But it is not unbearable.

I still want to wait for Griffin to come on his own. I am still praying my body will go into labor naturally and not have to be induced. I am trusting God that ultimately He has a plan for Griffins birth, and I want to just accept whatever that is (even if it's totally different than the natural experience I am hoping for). Is it getting hard to mentally and emotionally cling to this, you bet! But the Lord said we would have many trials while living in this fallen world, and His word is always true.

"For the joy of the Lord is your strength." Nehemiah 8:10


- Mrs.Pate via my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment