background

Friday, July 1, 2011

Happenings

Just a random update on what I have been up to lately.

::: Working. I am going to work until baby gets here, so everyday I get up and waddle on into the office.
::: VBS. We had VBS this week at church. I love VBS, what a fun time! This year was less fun for me bc I didn't teach or anything, just in case I had a baby. But it went really well.
::: Cleaning. I have been trying to stay to date on my laundry and housecleaning. I will just feel better if the house is clean and I don't have to come home to a disaster.
::: Reading. I am trying to review my class notes on labor etc.
::: Tending to the last minute to-do's. We got Joey updated on his shots, and got his nails trimmed. He is pretty used to a crying baby at this point (I'll share more about that later). I have majorly organized the baby's closet. Clothes are now separated into sizes and then within the sizes separated into types (onesies, gowns, jumpers, overalls etc). I love an organized closet! All the cloth diapers and diapering accessories etc are organized. Batteries are installed in everything that needed them. And etc etc. We are ready basically.
::: Got my van detail cleaned on the inside. We haven't cleaned this van since we got it 2 years ago. We are just dirty car people. But there was prob enough dog hair in there to make another Joey! ha! Griffin deserves a little cleaner, so got that done today.

That's about all I can think of right now .

Yeah basically we are just trying to stay busy... Any suggestions?


- Mrs.Pate via my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment