- Well those that prayed Griffin would wait till Dr.Gass was back have some powerful prayers! ha! He comes back tomorrow, so as long as I dont have Griffin until later tonight then we should be good!
- It has been a physically hard week. I think he has definitely dropped some bc I am having a hard time walking and he feels so heavy down low! When I stand up, I have to brace myself for a moment before I can begin walking because the muscles are so tight.
- It is becoming an emotionally hard time as well. This weekend I have just started to let worrisome thoughts creep in. Everyone worries so much when you go late these days, and I have been letting those "what if's" that could happen take over my thoughts. Mr.Pate is good about encouraging me and keeping me focused, what a blessing. It is also emotionally hard because I feel like understanding what is happening right now is all on me. I am the only one who can feel if I am having contractions, if he is still moving well etc. And its a lot harder figuring out what you are feeling than I thought it would be! Was that a movement or a contractions?? Who knows??
- I need moment by moment reminders that the Lord is in control, not me, and that He has a plan. I need to trust Him with my whole life, including this uncertain and crazy time.
- We sent a team from our church off to Mission Arlington on a mission trip yesterday morning. Dustin was part of that group. So he thinks I should wait till Saturday to have Griffin. Ha! I am not wishing for that. I am sad that Mr.Pate and I couldnt go, because it is an amazing ministry and they are going to love it!!
- Phrase said the most often when I walk into a room: "You still havent had that baby?"
***All my pregnancy week by week apps and sites have switched me over to "Your Baby" news and week updates at this point... even though he isnt here yet! Babycenter did have an update, but its a downer about why you shouldnt go past 42 weeks... so we are done with the milestones.