sorry for making you wait so long, I was pretty certain I had published this post, but blogger is telling me otherwise. Even though none of my award winners have followed through and participated (slackers), I am going to give you my answers just because I am nice like that. I dont like holding out on ya. That's not how I roll.
well congrats to elizabeth & cheye for guessing right- #2 was the truth!
1. I only have half of a thyroid. I do not have a thyroid at all.
2. I got in a fist fight on the bus when I was in Kindergarten. Yep Yep. I came from the hood, this is what people did- fought on the bus! Haha. Some girl hurt my bff's feelings and I decided to take up for her. Thats how I roll.
3. I love to watch college football. Ick. I hate watching all sports. But occasionally I will watch with Mr.Pate. Occasionally.
4. I graduated college with Honors. Nope, but in my defense I am a good student! It just took me awhile to apply myself. Mr.Pate likes to remind me that he had cords and I didnt on our graduation night. What a meany!
5. I have been to 5 foreign countries. I have been to 3 foreign countries: Mexico, Canada and Korea.
6. I have never gotten a ticket and have a perfect driving record. Ha! I am a good driver, but I started out a little rough. I got a ticket for everything (speeding, running a stoplight, running a stop sign, a wreck, etc) the first two years I was driving, so I had to go to a 6 hour defensive driving school (which was actually pretty cool and helpful).
Are you surprised by any of the answers??