(Check out Org.Junkie for more ideas)
This one will be short and sweet, cause I am tired and so ready to go to sleep! I know, I am old. Two new recipes and some tried and true loved ones, should be a good week for our bellies!
- Monday: Chicken Quesadilla's
- Tuesday: Creamy Baked Mostacolli
- Wednesday: Dinner at Dustin's
- Thursday: Date Night
- Friday: Tacos
- Saturday: Baked Chicken Burgers
- Sunday: Leftovers
1 lb chicken breasts cubed (2 cups roughly, but just use what you have)
1 can (10 ¾ oz) Campbell’s Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup
½ cup Thick and Chunky Salsa
4 Flour Tortillas (fajita or burrito sized)
1. Preheat the oven to 425º
2. In medium skillet over medium-high heat, add chicken, soup and salsa; heat to a boil, stirring occasionally.
3. Place 4 tortillas on 2 baking sheets. Top half of each with about ¼ of the soup mixture; moisten edges of tortilla with water. Fold over and press edges together.
4. Bake 5 minutes or until hot.
Are you having anything good this week? Do share!