background

Sunday, March 28, 2010

And the winner is...


And the winner of "Name that movie Friday" is....

Emily! Way to go!

The movie was "Did you hear about the Morgan's?" Mr.Pate and I watched it on Friday night, and it was pretty cute. Not as cute as I expected, but I always love Hugh Grant. He plays the same character in every movie he is in, but its a funny character to me. Anyhow, the quote is from the end and I wish you could hear him say it bc that makes it so much funnier. We also watched "The Invention of Lying" which was way different than I expected but not bad. It was just different, I dont know how else to describe it.

Any of you seen these two movies or any other good movies lately??

1 comment:

  1. I watched The Invention of Lying a few weeks ago. At some point, I will probably blog about my thoughts, but it seems rather typical in its thinking about God and the New Atheism. Someone made God up - and therefore invented lying. It was an interesting concept and definitely not what I had anticipated when I rented it. :)

    ReplyDelete