background

Friday, March 5, 2010

fab 5 friday

emily came up with it. jenny and cheye have jumped on the bandwagon. i am totally joining in.

Fab 5 Friday- Sharing 5 things that make your life just a little more fabulous. Rules: Has to be a real thing, not an emotion or person, etc. 

1. My Coffee Maker: It is the beginning of my day every morning. It completes me. Haha! Love it.

2. My Bed: We have the most comfortable mattress ever, seriously. And usually we have "fam" time on the bed, which consists of me and mr.pate playing with joey on the bed, when we get home each day. Love it!
3. Spinach Artichoke Dip: We have a caterer at our church, and she makes the best Spinach Artichoke dip! This week we helped her cater and I ate my weight in this dip (and no, I didnt count points that day... I get a big FAIL on that). Unfortunately she is one of those people who doesnt use recipes, so she says she cant really tell me how to do it myself... maybe thats a good thing?



4. My MacBook: I am really too in love with my little macbook, but whats a girl to do? It was this week last year that I ordered mr.pate & I's macbooks, and I have never regretted this purchase for a sec. I love not having virus software junk going on but still feeling safe to surf the net. I love that I dont have to wait on my slow as Christmas Dell anymore (though it served me well during its 4 year service). And I just love the layout of a mac. 





5. Bumble & Bumble Hair Thickening Spray: This is a total splurge product for me, and I usually never use any hair products (I dont even own hair spray), but this product is awesome! It gives my way-too-straight-and-flat-hair some lift and volume. I love it. 






There you have it. What are your favorite things this week??

1 comment:

  1. my bestest Jordan has joined this too..hmmm...now i feel like i am going to need to join in on this one! I already do friday favorites, i guess i can add a few more each week!

    ReplyDelete