background

Saturday, March 6, 2010

And the winner is...


And the Winner of Name that Movie Friday is...

sarahe! Great job girl.

The movie was "Notting Hill", which apparently all of you like, because several of you got it right! I love this movie and can quote most of it. The "Fuzz Free" scene is one of my favs, and I also love good ol Spike.

On a different movie note, we watched Couples Retreat this weekend and it was actually really good! I expected it to be crude and I wouldnt like it, but it really wasnt that crude (in comparison to alot out there today) and the overall message was really good.  I want to be a powerpoint couple! haha! Have any of you seen it??

What movies have you seen lately?


2 comments:

  1. woohoo! i actually win! we don't see many movies out, but saw It's Complicated and really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete