background

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

One Letter at a Time

I saw this on Heather's blog and decided it looked fun and I wanted to do it. So here it goes:

One Letter at a Time...


A - Age: 26 (soon to be 27 in Nov)


B - Bed Size: Queen and staying that way, I feel all alone in a King!


C - Chore you hate: Laundry... it just keeps coming!


D - Dog's Name: Joey


E - Essential start your day item: My Bible and Coffee


F - Favorite Color: I have a hard time choosing... earthy tones or black or blues or greens


G - Gold or Silver or Platinum: white gold or silver


H - Height: 4' 9½"


I - Instruments you play: Not a one


J - Job Title: UnEmployed


K - Kid(s): Hopefully someday


L - Living Arrangements: mr.pate, me, joey & zoey live in a 2 bed/1 tiny bath 60 yo home in bowling green, ky and love it!


M - Mom's Name: Janet Denise but we call her denise


N - Nickname(s): Bre, Brina, SOG (in high school)


O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: they stole my thyroid two years ago


P - Pet Peeve: when people think they know it all, when people interrupt you, when people rub their feet on the carpet


Q - Quote from a movie: "The concept is grasped... The execution is alittle elusive." (Princess Diaries 2) "You sit on a throne of lies... you smell like beef and cheese.." (Elf) The Starbucks quote from You've got Mail... too many to name basically


R - Right or Left Handed: Right


S - Siblings: Misty Ann Donoho, my fabo older sis


T - Time you wake up: 7 am to an 80 lb dog sitting on me wanting breakfast


U - Underwear: yes i wear them?


V - Vegetable you dislike: onions!!!


W - Ways you run late: trying to fit too many things into my small time frame, or if i got started watching a show i have a hard time leaving, or if i am leaving people i am always late bc i dont like to say goodbye


X - X-rays you've had: throat, wisdom teeth, not sure of any others??


Y - Yummy food you make: peanut butter pie!


Z - Zoo Favorite: monkeys, elephants, hippos

6 comments:

  1. sabrina are you for real only 4'9"1/2?! I thought you were atleast 4'11!!! hehehe love you!!! see you saturday right? Cort said you didn't rsvp but I told her I thought you said you were coming so if I told a lie you might wanna clear that up with her :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well my driver license totally says 4'11" but it was just wishful thinking in high school when i guessed... in fact i have found out i am only 4' 9 1/2". depressing i know!

    thanks for telling her i was coming, i sent the rsvp a month ago but who knows?! thats the second one that didnt show up for me lately! see you soo soon! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is fun! i will have to do this. let's hang out again, what is your new schedule going to be like w/the wku job?

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes lets hang out! right now hubby and i are sick! yuck! but i dont start until the 5th prob, so maybe next week? the job will be 8-4:30 mon-frid.

    and by the way i am like five pages away from finishing the book..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heather and I use the Elf quote ALL the time!! I always think of you! :)

    On "ways you run late" I am totally one of those talkers who keep you from leaving!! My bad...I apologize in advance for everytime I make you run late!! ;)

    ReplyDelete