background

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Jobapalooza: The Stats

Welcome to Jobapalooza, where we are celebrating all things work. Why? Because I got a job!

The Stats:

35+... The number of jobs I have applied for this summer.
20... The number of cover letters I have written this summer.
7... The number of interviews I scheduled this summer.
6... The number of interviews I actually had this summer (I cancelled the last one).
6... The number of interviews I felt really good about this summer.
1... The number of interviews that resulted in a job this summer.
So many I cant count... The number of times I have asked and rehearsed interview questions in my head.
So many I dont want to count... The number of jobs I have looked at on the internet.
Numberless... The blessings the Lord has lavished on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment