background

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Crock Pot Wednesdays- Asian Tomato Beef

Photobucket

http://s755.photobucket.com/albums/xx199/darnold23/?action>
This week I am using my crock pot for SnoWhite's Chicken Parm , but since thats not my recipe I thought I would share a favorite that my brother-in-law Dustin is making us tonight! It is from a Campbell's Cookbook (or several I am sure, they repeat alot!), which if you are not the most skilled chef is a great cookbook for you. It is yummy!!!

Asian Tomato Beef


2 cans (10 3/4 oz each) Campbell's Condensed Tomato Soup

1/3 cup soy sauce

1/3 cup vinegar

1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder

1/4 teaspoon pepper

1 (3 or 3 1/2 lb) boneless beef round steak, 3/4 inch thick, cut into strips

6 cups broccoli flowerets

8 cups hot cooked rice


1. In slow cooker mix soup, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic powder, pepper and beef. Cover and cook on low 7 to 8 hours or until beef is done.


2. Stir. Arrange broccoli over beef. Cover and cook on high 15 minutes more, or until tender-crisp. Serve over rice.

Serves 8.


Head over to Dining w/Debbie to see what others are cooking in their crock pots. I love me a crock pot!

2 comments:

  1. yummy recipe!

    how did you enjoy the chicken parm?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. due to scheduling conflicts we arent having it until this friday now! my menu plan got al out of wack! but ill let you know.

    ReplyDelete