Heather, who writes at Live.Love.Laugh., does a post each week entitled "Why I love This week". It is a neat concept, starting your week off with looking at the good things that are coming instead of dreading another week. So I wanted to join in this week...
- Fall weather has finally showed up and I love it! It is crisp outside and I have turned off the air conditioner and opened windows! Yay!
- I finally have a week where I do not have to worry about finding and applying for jobs! Instead I get to spend the week enjoying myself and doing projects I want finished before I head back to the workforce.
- Mr.Pate is no longer sick (he had strep throat AND the flu last week!), so we get to actually touch and sleep in the same bed and enjoy each other!
- I get to enjoy my youth group! I have missed the last two wednesdays, so I am pumped to get to hangout with them again!
- Did I mention I have the peace of knowing I have a job??!!