background

Monday, August 1, 2011

Today is the day!

Today is the day!! My boy has finally finished the antibiotic he started at birth 2 weeks ago and gets to leave the walls of this hospital for the first time in his life! We are bringing him home!!!!

We have been waiting for ten months to bring a baby into our home. Praise the Lord that today is the day!!

He has to do his last meds and then we will get to leave mid afternoon. I have a dr appointment at 11, and so after it we should be able to come get him!!!

Thank you for all the prayers and support these last two weeks. I did not think I would make it this long.


- Mrs.Pate via my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. You will learn that you can make it much longer under pretty much any conditions. You can go forever if you have to. I'm not sure how moms do it, but it must be done and we do it. Even though I've always appreciated my mom, I never understood it until I was one. We're amazing beings! :) Congrats on "going home" day!

    ReplyDelete